When do you start planning what to do with your tax refund?

This year I started planning and making "carts" at different places online.  After that and everything else we have to do, we're broke.  So I am already planning what I am buying next year also, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sad? Really? Congratulations, you just won the "Rudest Comment of the Night" award!

We are going on a road trip.
    Paying Bills,
    Buying a new computer............and yes I made enough to do so. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We don't do anything with our tax return. usually we put it in savings and then use some of it for vacation, although this yer we are working on an addition so I am sure part of it will go to that.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We used last years to pay off our car...hoping we even get one this year...I have learned to not be too hasty in "planning" to blow the money so early :) much better to have a cushion
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Months in advance, but we have been planning on using it to pay off one of our vehicles, hopefully our truck, but if theres not enough we will just pay off the car and use that payment to help finish paying off the truck sooner.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 7:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My husband already has it mapped out.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I start thinking about it in early Dec. We normally buy a few things for the house and the rest goes to savings. Same this year :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i use alot for the same things every year, like kids school clothes for the year, new tires on vehicle, so much aside for things we need around house and so much aside for our vacation. but all year long there are things that add to my shopping list
    cantchacitsme

Answer by cantchacitsme at 7:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• When I find out how much we are getting, I think we are just going to pay off some bills. Next year we will use it to pay for pre-k
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I dont think about it till the end of the year. My DF and I are getting married feb 2012 so our refunds are going to the bank until then.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It ill pay off my credit card that my husband, who is seperated from me, maxed out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011