What is your idea of the perfect date night?

If money were no issue, what would you do?

justplainjenni

Asked by justplainjenni at 8:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm pretty simple. Movie and dinner. That for dh and me is a perfect date night.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 8:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• anything as long as were together
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Drinks, a beautiful hotel room, roses, romance. All of it!!! I love the feeling of being somewhere else and not at my house where all I can think about is everything I have to do.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Money no object? Well okay then!

Hire a brace of stalwart babysitters to man the kids overnight, hop a plane to Galveston, take a limo from the airport to the best hotel in town, stay in the bridal suite, have dinner at the awesome seafood place the husband likes, take a long walk on the beach, back to the room for awesome hotel sex, get up in the morning for a big breakfast, go to a spa for massages, take a long walk around Moody Gardens and look at the beautiful plants and birds, back to the airport via limo, home again!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Get a hotel for the night, have dinner delivered, and curl up and watch some movies. : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011