what age ??

can you switch over from using baby products like shampoo and body wash to regular kind ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i did my girls at 2 but my son i started around a year old for shampoo but still use baby was with all 3 kids due to skin problems
    bellarose1230

Answer by bellarose1230 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my kids are 3-5 and i sill use kid products usasly for senstive skin hypoalerginic (sorry dont know if the spelling right) and i use baby lotion on them
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My kids haven't used "baby" shampoo since...well they were babies. They use Suave kids now for the most part (they are 10, 9, 8 and 4) and have been using it since they oldest was like 5. I don't think the youngest ever used baby shampoo.
    They sometimes use my shampoo, too, because it gets their hair cleaner and they like the way the one smells.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• DS is 5 and still uses the Johnson's Baby Shampoo. After this bottle he will either be getting the Suave Kid's Shampoo or using mine.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would say when you feel confident that they can wash hair w/out getting shampoo in their eyes. No one likes that soap burn!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I started my daughter of regular dove sensitive body soap at 1 because she has very sensitive skin and that's what the doctor recommended. And since it was find for her I did the same for my son. As for shampoo I use kids sauve shampoo because sometimes it gets in their eyes. And sauve has kids shampoo that's tear free. =) So I think it's whatever you think.
    VonneMomme

Answer by VonneMomme at 12:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• pretty much whenever you want to switch. Just watch for allergic reactions.
    MelissaCarole

Answer by MelissaCarole at 7:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I would use whatever works for you. Now days with allergies I would start slow like with suave or aveno.
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2011