Hurting So much

Me and my husband have been married 7yrs and a tr ago he cheated i e him a second chance everything was going great but i know his feelings hasnt gone back to the way before he wants to end this marriage because he says i deserve better then what he is giving me i just cant walk away because i knw he loves me and cares bout me everytime i talk to him he tries to ignore me and it hurts i feel like he wants me to turn my feelings off and its not that easy what should i do should i walk away or keep trying to work this out

Jocelynn18

Asked by Jocelynn18 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like hes already done. whats the point in being married to someone who is done with the marriage?
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• separate for a while and see what happens. i hope things get better.
    ncmomma3152

Answer by ncmomma3152 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would suggest therapy. If he is not interested, then suggest divorce. You seem like you care for him, but he is not returning the feelings. Give yourself the chance to find someone who will listen when you talk, it may be him or a new guy.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sounds like he has already given up maybe ,marriage counseling or time apart to clear your mind would be a good thing
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• You might as well let him go hun! I am sorry PM me if you need anyone to talk to!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I agree with ExtremlyUnique.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• def. work it out.
    mommaclow

Answer by mommaclow at 9:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would suggest a seperation. See if he misses you or not. If not, then file for Divorce because he is already done with the marriage. I'm sorry. I know it hurts a lot. I am thinking about divorce too. I still love him, but I dont think he loves me anymore. It sucks!!
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 9:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• What you should do is leave. Although you may love each other, the marriage cannot work on love alone., You need trust and a desire from each of you to be together. I know how bad it hurts, I have been there and i hated it, but I can tell you it IS worth it in the end, you will be 100% happier! You have to go thru the pain first, it's like giving birth,. Leaving him is the labor and it sucks. Having a new and way better life by yourself or with someone who treats you like a princess is the indescribable joy after the labor pains.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Thank you everyone for your advice
    Jocelynn18

Comment by Jocelynn18 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2011