valentines day/anniversary

what will b a great surprise for my parents 26th anniversary already ordered massage for mom, limo ride and dinner @ a restaurant what are more great ideas?? HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• For my grandparents ann. my mom got all the family together...I mean all.. and held a party at someone's house. The big surprise was this projector set outside in the evening (dark enough to see it of course) full of picutures and such of them together and as individuals.. it was so cool! We danced and had a bar and a cater, it was fun for everyone. Hope this helps.
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 8:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• massage for your mom..... what about dad?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i didnt know you had to get your parents an anniversary present lol. My DH and I dont for his parents-- his mom joked about it and we told her "hey we didnt make you get married" lol. I always thought it was for the couple to celebrate.... i would never expect anyone to get me anything for my anniversary except my husband
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Massageor the Spa for Mom and Dad.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2011