The weirdest things.

I took my kids to McDonald's for the first time in months. As I was sitting watching my kids play, I noticed people at the drive-thru, and it got me thinking. What is the weirdest thing you have seen at the drive-thru, or even the store. I will tell you, I actually see large chested women walking around with out a bra. That is kinda funny. How about you?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 8:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hmmm this is a hard one. Not because I don't have any it's because I have to many! I was at wal mart (of course) and someone was walking their green goat as they were dressed as an oompa looma this wasn't around halloween or anything.... lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Ok, this wasn't at a store or drive-thru, but I'll tell you one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. This past summer I was driving down the road ( a fairly busy one) and there was a Barbie Power Wheels Jeep driving down the side of the road. There was a grown woman inside, dressed like Barbie, waving to people. She was by herself and it was SO weird, lol. I actually turned around and drive past her again bc I thought I must have seen it wrong! Nope. I have no idea what she was doing, lol, but it looks RIDICULOUS!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Was out late saw a gay dude dressed in silver pants and a silver feather boa and nothing else!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 6:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011