I am going to a talent auditions and the judge saids everytime I go that Iam not the best.Should I keep participating again?

i dont care what the tv judge saids because he said on purpose, but a get a chance to let me see by my family in USA. Its that ok?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 8:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• If you enjoy doing it, don't stop. Maybe add to it with more practice and more programs that assist in helping you get better, but just because someone gives you criticism doesn't mean to stop trying. And if you get to visit with family...an even better bonus.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i can't answer that, considering i have no idea how you are. right now i'm watching american idol...lol and some of them shouldn't try again. some aren't the best, but if they got lessons they may be able to make it next time. so really, it depends on how you actually are in your talent.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I bet your great! But I agree maybe just practice practice practice, And go show that judge what your made of!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Keep trying.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 3:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2011