Bleeding

My friend is 35 weeks pregnant. she was on the phone with me and went pee and said oh shit there's blood. She is on her way to the hospital...stupid question because i've never gone into labor naturally..is she having the baby or could it be something else. she's also been sleeping almost all day for the past 3 or 4 days. and has been complaining of a stomach ache since 2pm today

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably good that she's going to the hospital. It could just be bloody show, but it's better safe than sorry...especially at 35 weeks! Let us know what happens!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• From what I have read and experienced...blood is NEVER good.
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well, yes, blood is never good, but it could be the mucous plug coming out. This can happen weeks before the delivery--but generally it happens a day or two before. Hope she is okay.
    CJroman

Answer by CJroman at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008