Just when you think you have heard it all????? NY woman admits trying to trick other woman into abortion...

NEW YORK (Reuters) – A Brooklyn woman pleaded guilty to assault on Wednesday for tricking her husband's mistress, who was pregnant, into taking an abortion pill.

Kisha Jones, 40, faces up to four years in jail for trying to forcibly abort the fetus of Monique Hunter, who was having an affair with Jones' husband Anthony in 2009, her defense attorney Barry Turner said.

Jones telephoned Hunter pretending to be calling from her doctor's office and told the woman she needed to take a pill called Cytocec. Jones faked a prescription and sent it to a local pharmacy, the attorney said.

Hunter took the pill, which induced early labor but did not trigger an abortion, he said.

The baby was born prematurely but is in good health, he said.

Jones, who is still married to her husband, also was pregnant when she learned that her husband's mistress was pregnant too, said her attorney.

"My client was crazed over this whole thing," Turner said. "Around the 27th week of her pregnancy, she basically lost it and got Monique Hunter to take an abortion pill."

She is scheduled to be sentenced February 10 in Brooklyn Criminal Court.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• WOW!  That's evil.  I can feel her pain but come on, what the hell did the baby do?! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That's a tough one there!
    I have nothing to say except... The husband should also be named and have to answer for his part.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• what is wrong with people. And where was the an in this whole deal?
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The woman was in her 3rd trimester..."Jones admitted that, using a forged prescription and phone number-disguising software, she called Hunter and got her to take cytotec, causing her to go into early  labor.

She was also accused of then trying to kill the premature newborn in  the maternity ward and later impersonating a hospital exec to try getting the baby off a ventilator -  but those attempted murder charges were dropped.

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i would try to kill my husband, not the baby!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't get it...why do they always go after the mistress when they should be going after their husband?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I would go after my husband in COURT... But not "go after' ANYONE physically....

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Wow... I'm not really sure what else to say about that. That is freaking insane. I totally agree: Why go after the mistress instead of the cheating husband?Sometimes the "other woman" really isn't to blame. Some guys are great at hiding their true relationship status (a friend of mine just had her heart broken because she was out and saw her BF with his wife and kids.... a family she never knew he had, so she dumped him that evening).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It amazes me that they call this murder and charge the woman. Yet aborting your own isnt???
    What an oxymoron.

This is crazy!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

What an oxymoron.

Not really.  This was a viable point in the pregnancy--in the third trimester. The fetus, while premature, was able to survive outside the uterus.

I'd love to hear what the cheating sob of a husband has to say about all of this.  He has a certain responsibility, too.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011