How can I get along with somebody a dont want to? (my ex husband)

I dont stand him anymore He treats me like if a m his slave. I hate him. What can I do legaly or say to him when he calls me?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 8:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't put up with that! You can get along by being polite to him, but if he wants to be a jerk to you what can you do? Here's what I do; anytime my ex calls me and starts screaming at me, I instantly hang up. He knows I will so he won't usually bother. If he threatens you or touches you in anger, call the cops. Been there done that too.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• hang up and dont answer it, how can he turn you into a slave your divorced
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 9:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The only contact you need to have him is about the kids... tell him to F off ... but not in front of the kids.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hang up....what is he gonna do?? yell more??
    cl1998

Answer by cl1998 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Why are you talking? If its kids keep it short and sweet-I have been there done that do not give him the satisfaction. Be the bigger person.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011