Do you shave down there? adult content

If you shave down there How do you keep it from being spiky or getting irrated.
I use to but it is just to irrating for me or too spiky to my husband

1911

Asked by 1911 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• I tried shaving every day or every other day for months and I stayed sooo irritated. I shave out a landing strip about once a week (sometimes I go longer, but rarely). I have that slightly spikey feeling, too, but usually not until it starts growing back. I use Coochie shave gel (and some other kind that I can't remember). I got both from an adult store and I love them. I also put baby oil on right after I shave before getting out of the shower, then put some Bikini Zone on after I shower. I do those two things (baby oil and Bikini Zone) about twice a day.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I shave every time I shower. I scrub hard with a poof and then shave against the hair to make it smoother. If you shave everyday it will keep down on the irritation and itching. I have been shaving it just about everyday for 12 years.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• try using coochy and coochy protection mist from slumber parties. It's expensive but it is AMAZING just go to www.slumberparties.com
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• oh yea i couldnt stand not to shave. you have to shave everyday to keep it from getting spiky. what i do to keep from getting irritated is use a new razor every 2 days and use baby oil to shave with. always do it in the shower or bath so its not dry. that will deff. make it irritated.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It only gets spiky when it's growing back for me, but we are all different! I do it often so I guess i'm just used to it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i cant shave down there or my armpits i get bad folliculitis (in grown hairs) ive even gotten skin infections from this so i wax. if i could afford laser hair removal i would just to reduce the hair .
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Use a good moisturizing shaving cream. You should apply it & let it sit for a min or 2. That will help to soften the hair... And make sure never to shave against the grain... Shave with and then cross wise, never against.

Or just wax, it's easier.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• waxing is easier, I agree
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I too use a poof but shave everyother day.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I wax above the pubic bone and shave the rest. I also use coochie shave cream. I shave it everyday and wax every 3 weeks.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011