Am I missing something? adult content

How often do married people have sex? I though everything was fine with DH and I. We do the deed once a month or so. I know I don't need any more and I never say no when he makes a move. Neither of us are very horny at this point in our lives. It has always been this way for us. Once every 2-4 weeks.

ashisamom

Asked by ashisamom at 9:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If it is normal for you and your marriage is good I dont think it matters
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Well given the fact that my Hubby is gone a month at a time with his job, it's not easy for us.. When he is home it's for a couple weeks, so we make up for it,lol... Most of the time it's everyday, sometimes a couple times a day... I don't know what the norm is, because we don't live what you would call a "normal life"...
    I feel if it's enough for you both then who say's you have to live up to what the average says... I do know the more we have it, the more we want it... lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• That's a very individual, personal thing. Heck, for years me and my husband were doing it like 2-3 times a YEAR. I had zero sex drive. It's only been recently that I got it back (I think it was almost entirely psychological because I was terrified of getting pregnant--once I got my tubes tied my sex drive came back). Now it's usually once a week and I'm good but sometimes more which makes my husband happy. He's been bugging me all month, though, because I haven't been in the mood (just too freaking tired since I haven't been sleeping well).
    If once or twice a month works for you guys than that's the perfect amount for you.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• It depends on the couple, as well as the individuals and what's going on in your lives. My Husband and I make time to be intimate every night, whether it's actual sex or just oral.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• My husband and I would only do it once a month for years, but now I must be looking hot or something! we do it about once a week sometimes 3;

I dont think anything is wrong with you and your husband, some couples have higher sex drives than others; if once a month is the perfect amount for the both of you then why change it?
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my dh and i have sex at least 3xs a week. if not more
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• At least once a week.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If you are both happy, that's a good number. We do it about once a week, unless it is super phenomenal and then we do it the next day, too, or so it seems.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• twice a day every day .. morning and afternoon .. but we r ttc lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• been a while now:(
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 6:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011