What does your DH prefere? adult content

Ok so my DH is realy into me NOT shaving! He likes a hairy bush... lol
So I have let grow out for him, but i'm curious as to what other men like
because i've only been with my DH.
Is it weird that he likes it hairy?
We're only 28,would you let it grow for your man?
Or keep it how you like it?

klhoe

Asked by klhoe at 9:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• He likes for me to be shaved. Its not weird though. One of my friends husbdands likes her hairy. I wouldnt let it grow for him for the simple fact i can't stand to be hairy!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Mine prefers it bald. :) I do it sometimes for him, but have never kept it up long. I try to find a compromise.
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• husband i meant
    mommy2be0611

• mine prefers bald. he has never voiced it. but he seems to get more excited to find that i have shaved it all.
    Anonymous

• My hubby likes a landing strip, but I am shaved bald right now because I'm pregnant and can't see my cooter anymore, lol. I can't see to make the lines straight...so I just blindly shave now until it feels smooth.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• no husband...but my last bf liked it all hairy..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I really don't know what DH prefers I have been bald since I was 14 and have shaved it daily since. He has never complained and no I would never grow it out for him. Of course...he is bald too.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• my husband prefers the landing strip, however i have done it once but it makes me feel like a porn star so i just trim, shaving the whole thing makes me feel like a little girl again and makes my hubby feel like a child molester as well lol
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He doesn't care at all. I do, however. I can't stand more than slightly past stubble. It annoys the crap out of me and makes me feel icky. He thought shaving everything was creepy until I did it once and he liked it, but I won't say why because that's way TMI lol. I usually keep a landing strip and he's happy with that, or any other way.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I've never been with a guy who voiced an opinion about it - I've always kept it trim because that's how I like it. I'd grow it out if my guy wanted me to, it would be one less thing I had to worry about shaving. The only thing I wouldn't do is shave it bald, I understand some women and men prefer it but its not for me; like My2boys0523 said it makes me feel like a little girl again and from what I've heard from all my guy friends they wouldn't want their girl bald because they'd feel like they were fooling around with a little girl.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2011