Could your DH's Job be in danger?

The world today is not the way it use to be... with the economic problems.
wall street problems , housing problems ect....

getyoung

Asked by getyoung at 4:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope!! My husband is a Nuke in the Navy, without him ships and subs don't move!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't currently have a DH. My job is secure though. I may even get a promotion in January. Woo Hoo!
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Nope my husband is an assault man in the United States Marine Corps...we're good to go
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 4:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't have a DH. But I am very worried that my job is in danger. Lots of changes lately. And the rumor is there is more to come at the end of the month. I don't know what I would do if I lost my job. I can barely make it now.
    jamie28

Answer by jamie28 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yep...I do worry about mine as his field is in the insurance industry and I'm sure that it will be one of the #1 targets under the Obama administration!
    Anonymous

• Ny husband's job is already in danger...but I'm hoping he makes it through all the layoffs and cuts. It's a really difficult time. I really pray for this economy.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yea, he's a civil engineer and companies aren't building as much as they used to
    Anonymous

• Yes, my husband is in landscaping. Right now all he has going is commercial landscaping jobs. All residential has just about stopped except for small irrigation repairs. Which he is happy to have. I know my business has totally bottomed out and I don't see it coming back. Right now I am doing sewing jobs to try to make up the lost income.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 5:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ya it is he works for the airlines and its always back and forth on if they are gonna cut people so we are moving to phoenix hopefully and transfer will be good
    Anonymous

• My husband works at a state penetentiary as a corrections officer. His job is in NO danger.
    Unfortunately the more uncertain the financial outlook for the nation in general, the more the crime rate increases.
    Anonymous