plan b the pill?

has someone taken this bill ? did u still get pregnant? or did any thing happen to your heath after taken it?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 9:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• ive never known anyone whos told me that they took it and still got pregnant, but maybe they just didnt tell me :p

ive used it and nothing happened to my health
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ive used it once about 5 yrs ago and nothing bad happened to me healthwise and i didnt get pregnant (I was 17 and a condom broke) i dont know if it has diferent effects depending on the person or whether or not something actually implanted because a gf of mine in highschool would get violently ill whenever she took it. (throwing up) I guess it depends from person to person.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 10:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• if you are already pregnant, it will not make you lose the baby, it is not the abortion pill....it's like a souped up birth control pill and the most common side effect is vomiting
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2011