what is the best high chair to get?

Laskey9112010

Asked by Laskey9112010 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a cosco one and it dose the job dose not cost to much i had to get two so it works for me
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ok thanks ya i have to get two as well
    Laskey9112010

Comment by Laskey9112010 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We had a Graco and we loved it. I think my MIL payed like 30 for in on clearance. BTW if it doesn't matter to you what the color of the seat cover is then I would get which ever is less expensive. We removed our cover after a few months b/c it was such a pain to dismantle daily to clean as well as clean under it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have the Chicco and its awesome, it turns into a chair that you can push up to any table after your child grows out of the highchair
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have one from IKEA. $15 for the chair, $5 for the tray. Super easy to clean and breaks down easily if you need to take it on a family vacation in the car. Though not as small as a travel chair.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I don't think there is any "best" high chair.  It all depends on what you want and need.  We just got this one at IKEA for our 6mo.  It was $20, plus $5 for the tray that attaches and another $5 for a little cusion that goes in the seat (which really helps since he's small and can't sit up on his own yet.

I love it.  It doesn't take up much space, is easy to clean and it was $30.

His first time using it (you can see the little cushion that goes around him).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i got the space saver fisher price one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3867653 its great! fits on any chair and its about half the price of a full size chair and u can use it as a booster seat too!! love it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm a fan of the ones that you attach to your regular chairs. They usually come with a tray, and then when you're ready for baby to be AT the table, you can pull it to the table. Mine are First Years/Learning Curve brand, but I believe Fisher Price also makes one, and I'm sure a few other brands.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011