What decorating ideas can I use to get rid of the winter doldrums?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I like to bring fresh cut flowers home from the grocery store. They always perk up a room or two. I also have various garlands (ivy, flowers, etc) that I use to decorate my mantle. I just use those 3M sticky hooks. They work great.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I stay in my bedroom a lot because that is were my computer is. i bought pillow for my bed. bright and beautiful, turqoise, pinks and purples. my bed is a utopia now. lol i added little touch of items her and there to match. turqoise vase and a bow, i found a pink piggy bank vintage a goodwill and put bright pink and turqoise bolas around her neck with a big floppy turqoise hat. a couple of band boxes with bright pink and green. a small turqoise lamp for my table next to my bed. i already had butterfly curtains with matching bed spread. oh yes a turqoise rug by my bed. it is the brightess cheeriest place in the house. my bathroom has all the same colors
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011