did not have a good day today at all.....

my day first started out arguing with some lady about me having low income money, since im pregnant she was trying to tell me i shouldnt have kids cuz i dont make enough money? what kind of bs is that, and who is she to judge? then i had an argument with my cousin about my dad, he thinks i should feel sorry for him cuz hes an abusive drunk i guess? and then he got mad at me cuz i took my moms cat to take care of well she didnt tell me that her cat likes to piss and poop everywhere, and that the cat litter has to be expensive cat litter and her food has to be expensive food and she has to have fancy feast every morning? he was getting mad at me cuz i want to give her back, since my mom didnt tell me these things about the cat? and he got mad that i wont clean the litter box and i have my husband do it, and the reason why is cuz im pregnant! i cant be around cat litter duh! i just didnt have a good day, and my new neighbors think they have to have there radio blaring until 2 am. so i had to yell at them today about it, they do this every night. we live in a duplex... and my friend had her baby yesterday and my husband told her that we would come visit today and he didnt cuz he wanted to file taxes instead today, so she called all upset. i told my husband we needed to go see her today and he didnt want to so i had to apologize for it.today was a big shit hole for me.

hello_kitty1

Asked by hello_kitty1 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• That sounds like a doozie!

But... the best thing about life is that tomorrow is a new day with amazing possibilities.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah but i think im goin to get in trouble for my taxes cuz i was supposed to get two of them one from dollar general and one from walmart well i only got dollar general today and files anyways with my husbands taxes so i might get introuble for that. and i think i owe a student loan im nor sure so when they asked me i said no, so i might get in trouble for that too.
    hello_kitty1

Comment by hello_kitty1 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I am sorry you had such a crappy day!! I hope tomorrow is better for you!! Hugs momma, you will get through this. You need to tell your cousin to butt out of your life. If he doesn't like the way you do things he can keep his opinions to himself. It is your life, not his.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• thank u guys
    hello_kitty1

Comment by hello_kitty1 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah i pretty much told him i dont care and i had a right to be pissed at my dad
    hello_kitty1

Comment by hello_kitty1 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i had a bad day also. so much, i dont even wanna talk about it. lol. just wait for a better day. ugh
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011