At home microderm abrasion?

I know that microderm abrasion can be kind of rough on your skin, but I saw a video a few months ago from a makeup artist on YouTube and she had this little hand held thing that she compared to microderm abrasion, but said that it didn't hurt at all (or cause discomfort). She said that after using it for a little while, she noticed a huge difference in her skin for the better.

Anyone know what it was? Has anyone used one? If so, what kind of results did you see from using it and would you recommend it? I'm not necessarily in the market for something like that, but I am curious about it.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Are you thinking of a Clarisonic? I have one and yes, it brightens up the skin like no other peel, treatment, of mask I have tried.  http://www.clarisonic.com/

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm not sure. I think the one she had had these little sponge looking attachments that were washed after each use, then changed periodically.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Clarisonic?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2011