Should I tell my husband about my std? adult content

I have genital warts. But I get them burned with a laser off at the doctor, so I have never told my husband. As long as I get them burned off then he can't catch them. Should I tell him anyway? I'm just afraid he'll think I'm disgusting. I'm already very self conscience because I have very dark brown areolas. I can't believe I am even posting this. Please be nice and try to help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to tell him. It isn't something you should keep a secret. He is your husband and deserves to know.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, he deserves to know
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Honestly, I can't belive you got married and didn't tell him!! I'd be crazy if I was keeping something like that from my hubby!!! My gut says that you should tell him, though I do wonder what your reasoning was for withholding for so long... it must be good.... I hope. I would hope that if yo're married to him that he loves you no matter what and would want you to be honest with him. Would you want to know if he had an STD??
    MDMomof2Cuties

Answer by MDMomof2Cuties at 10:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yeah , tell him , wouldnt you want to know if he did what you do
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He deserved to know before you became sexually active in all honestly.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• YES!!! How would you feel if he had one and didn't tell you? If it was me and my SO didn't tell me, I would be highly upset.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He can still catch it. He may even have it now and doesn't know.

You need to tell him!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'd tell him before he catches it himself and goes crazy on you and accuses you of cheating or something.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• you need to tell him!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• He most certainly CAN catch it from you, even if you have the warts removed. You HAVE to tell him this. HAVE TO.

You're not a bad person, I understand being scared to tell him this. But he deserves to know.

Also, what does having dark brown areolas have to do with being self conscious? Who cares? Some breasts have dark areolas, others don't, it seriously doesn't matter and should have NO bearing on your decision to tell him or not.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011