Do you ever have days when you just don't want to be home?

I work on call and since mil has been here the less I want to be home! I have told my boss to call even if they don't need me! She said she would ha ha ha!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You poor thing, I'd die 1000 deaths before I lived with my MIL! I'd want to be gone too! But, on the bright side, you have great stories to tell us.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Sure. I'm a SAHM with no means of transportation until DH gets home. I'm in the home basically all week unless we need something from the store. Even then we go out as a family to get what we need. I love my family, I like being a SAHM, but honestly the walls close in on me sometimes. It's important to get out of the house for a few hours, especially when you're home as much as I am.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• ALL THE TIME WE ALL NEED TO GET OUT SOMETIME
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I love being a SAHM, but every now and then you just have to get out. Sometimes it's just enough jumping on here at CM to make my day! Alot of great people here!
    indyrider

Answer by indyrider at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i hate being home my two daughters are jumping on my case all the time . i get blamed for everything
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 10:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes many times when i have off days, but i don't have any one else except my son to accompany me, his dad is either busy or just don't want to be with me:(
    A11

Answer by A11 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Of course I do. I live out in the mountains, with one car, so when DF goes to work 40 minutes away, I'm trapped at the house. And if the little miss gets in one of her moods, which she's been in for the past three days it seems, then she starts to drive me a little insane with the screaming and fussing, which causes me to not get anything done, including school work, which is what keeps me busy when DF and SD are sleeping at night (I don't sleep anymore, it kinda sucks). Don't get me wrong, I love staying at home, it's that I want to get out and get away and have some me time without anyone screaming or crying or barging in to tell me they're home and ask me what's for dinner.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Sometimes being home will make u think about all the cleaning and laundry you gotta do.So a break from the house is needed sometimes and dont feel bad when ur nt caught up on house duties.Too bad your mil isnt a phone call away.That was you could just hit the ignore button as a way to take your frusturations out on her lol!
    cocoamom03

Answer by cocoamom03 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes, I love being home but sometimes it just gets boring!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011