What could this be? adult content

I had my period two weeks ago. I was two weeks late. Tuesday I started having pains in my right side that I thought might be an ovarian pain. Yesterday and today I've had a thick clear discharge that would make sense for ovulation. Tonight there are streaks of blood in the discharge and I have discomfort in my right side. It feels tender I guess you could say. Could this be an ovarian cyst that ruptured? Has this happened to anyone? Its the streaks of blood that have me concerned. Any advice is appretiated. No bashing please.

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Health

• I've had ovarian cysts burst but didn't have a bloody discharge.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have had ruptured cysts...and this never happened. Is it possible you could be pregnant? Defiantly make a doctors appointment. Maybe it could be kidney stones, or some kind of kidney problem also. I advise you get it checked out, mainly because of the pain. Good Luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Urianary tract infection? GO TO THE DOCTOR and find out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011