What are you doing tomorrow?

I am taking my son to a play group, for the first time in a while, we had to have the engine of our car replaced so we are just getting back in action.

After that we are going to pick up some more seeds to plant.  Not sure of what though, that will be another question.

Then we are going to the park and a short walk by the lake

Then Homework...BLEH:( YOU?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• School, grocery shopping home, chores, homework :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Going shopping for beads and jewelery making supplies, picking up formula and stuff for my son and picking up some things to make a Valentine's themed car package for my husband who's on and unaccompanied tour in Germany (Army). My baby boy and my grandmother are going with. Fun day : )
    courtloux_128

Answer by courtloux_128 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I'm hoping I can play out with our band; it's our last gig before we move to Louisville. I'm still on crutches, hopeful I can sing a few songs sitting down.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• First I'm going to the post office to make sure I got my textbook, then I'm going to my college to talk with someone about what classes I need to transfer and get my BA. After that, I'm going to this art thingy at the college for extra credit in my Psych class. Then, I'm coming back home and doing a crap ton of homework. Hopefully I'll get to eat at some point lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Taking my son to school, I might be getting my truck back but we will see. I doubt it will be done yet. Picking up a friends kid from school, taking him to the doctor and then to his dad's house. Maybe driving to see my parents for the weekend. Oh and at some point I have to work on the program I have to write for one of my classes.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Errands since I have been couped up for the past two days since we have had tons of snow.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• work .. ughhhh :/
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Aside from playing with the kids and taking care of them I am doing chores.
    I am nine months pregnant, so I have been slacking on the chore front. Tomorrow I must tackle them .. I don't want anyone to see this disaster (or to me it is) if I go into labor .. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• DH, DD and I are going fishing. DH has never been, so I am excited!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 11:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• The usual Friday shenanigans..cleaning, working out, and getting ready for another weekend with my perfect Men!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011