Don't you hate it

When you wake up, after not sleeping well, before you need to get up and then you start drifting off again and it seems like you're finally going to get a few minutes of good sleep, and then BAM! You have to get up (either because of kids, alarm clock, or whatever). That happened to me again this morning before I had to get up for class. I've been miserable for the past week or so. I got really sick last week, and since then I haven't slept worth crap. Ugh.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep...I have been like that most of my life. Insomnia runs in my family, BOO
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hey, while we're on the subject. Do any of you feel really tired at night and catch yourself falling asleep on the couch, only to get up, wash up for bed, crawl in to bed, and be wide awake, completely unable to sleep? This happens to me all the time! I have a really comfortable bed, but once I'm falling asleep where I'm at it's just not the same when I make myself lay down in the right spot. Then I end up staying up until 1-2 am.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• yes i know exactly how you feel...im like that every night...isomnia runs in my family really bad and it drives me crazy...I told my mom that some things my past family memebers need to keep to their selfs...and the isomnia is most definitly one of them...HOPE YOU GET SOME SLEEP... *HUGS*
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes. I got woken up my my oldest who had just taken a shower and wanted me to comb his hair nicely for school. Then I rolled over and was just drifting off when I heard voices in my back yard and realized my husband was meeting a landscaping guy for an estimate on redoing our back yard. Then I started drifting off again and my alarm went off. I turned it off, fell in to a sound sleep, and woke up like a shot 20 minutes later, realizing I was late.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• OMG!!! I Feel you!! This happens to me all of the time!!!
    Insomnia sucks!!!
    Good luck tonight.... hope tomorrow is a better morning for you! zzzzzzzz :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i hate when that happens. it seems like it happens alot 2
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Went to sleep at 2am. My ex dropped the boy off at 6am and he crawled into bed with me. Started to drift off again and got a hand to the nose. My son had fallen asleep and wacked the crap out of me. I moved him over and tried to go back to sleep and the alarm went off. Needless to say it has been a long day. Haven't gotten much sleep in the past 2 weeks and I am not sure what the deal is.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I had the same problem this morning. The little one woke me up by crawling in the bed with me, which she rarely does, then I couldn't get back to sleep, knowing that I had to get up. Got her off to school, she seemed ok, just sluggish, I tried to take a nap, and they called to tell me to come pick her up. Then I felt sleepy and guilty that I didn't keep her home.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes. That is absolutely the worst!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Hate that!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011