Have you ever thrown your pet a party?

mamagoose524

Asked by mamagoose524 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pets

• Not for a pet, but I have thrown birthday parties for 2 monkeys and a zebra, my DS's stuffed animals. LOL! And so you know what you give as gifts for them? Dog collars with tags with their names and our phone number on it , so if they get lost they may make it home.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

•  Not the Best pic. but, my Chi/Yorkie has had a Little party every year w/ a Birthday Cake & Presents:)LOL!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No, but I'm not above it, lol! I don't know when my dogs were born, we just kinda found them.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No, but I've been to one before. I was asked to bring the mommy dog (GSD) that I had adopted to the 1st b-day of one of her litter of pups. It was 2 weeks after I had adopted her and it was neat to see 5 of her babies and good for her "old" mommy to see that she had bonded well to me - she kept looking from me to her old mistress and back again. And was the dominant dog in the pack, as she should have been. Complete with a bone-shaped chocolate cake - very fun with great pics of all of the gorgeous pure-bred GSDs.
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 11:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• OMG!! I've seen it all!! LOL we buy our dogs,cATS,ferrets and hamster x-mas and b-day gifts, not have a family party.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I did once when I was nine and my very first dog turned a year old. She was a toy poodle named Dolly and I bought party hats with my allowance and invited our other dogs and the cats (but they wouldn't wear the hats) And I made a made a cake out of dog treats and peanut butter and we all drank milk out of bowls. My older sister refused to come but my mother did.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• No, but DH cooked a steak for the babys last b-day, her name is Tiny Whiny and she ate the whole thing by herself. She's about 10 lbs. and she's a little pig. Oh, she was born on X-mas day. She's 2 yrs. old.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 11:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• NO but I would love to. I think it would be fun.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011