Can you use zeno hot spot while pregnant ?

I was just making sure before i purchase it cus ever since i got pregnant ive been braking out like crazy and im not loving it i always had a clear face before and now im pregnant out of no where i started braking out not with one pimple but with 4 or 5 at a time and its making my face look horrible i am not happy with how my face looks i feel embarrassed to even look at my husband i know that sounds kind of childish but im not used to all this acne i never broke out at all with my first pregnancy this is my second pregnancy i dont know if it has anything to do with it but thanks if anyone has experience this .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont know if you can use it or not, but im the same way. My face used to be so clear and now i get them all the time. Like getting fat dont make me feel unattractive as it is, now my face has to break out. ughhhhh!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Mommy2be0611 , we feel each others pain lol .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i would check with the doc just to be safe!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Ugh, I seriously feel like a teenager again.. my face is awful too. If I use the OTC stuff then my face just dries out and gets worse. My OB took pity and gave me a prescription for clindamycin and I try to put moisturizer on once or twice a day. I guess I'm not very helpful, but I certainly feel ya!
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011