Are you planning to take a Vacation this year?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 11:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Travel

• I want to. It will depend on what time I have and finances.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, I'm going to Florida in April. Dreading the 8 hour flight though..
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• We were, but I think dh and I have decided that instead of putting money into a 10 day trip that the kids will forget, just to spend the money on getting the kids a really nice outdoor wooden play set from cedar works.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No :( I'm having a baby in mid July so I'll either be too pregnant to go away or have an infant, either way it won't be safe.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Yes, we do at least 2 a year and quite a few weekend get aways throughout the year. My dh has a goal to go to a new country every year.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• not unless something changes with our money! right now one income doesnt allow for extras like that and the dh cant work due to a injury :(
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep! Southern California in March, and New York in November.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We will take a family vacation in July; beach house in the panhandle of Florida. In August, we will take our anniversary trip (just DH & I) to the Caribbean somewhere, we haven't decided where yet. In October, DH and I are going to Las Vegas. In December, we're taking to the kids to NYC for shopping/sightseeing. We really like to travel :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We have an Alaskan cruise booked for this summer. This spring we will visit family up north and I am not sure what we will do for the fall yet. Maybe a Caribbean cruise just before Christmas.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes.. its just deciding on what it will be that is difficult right now
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 12:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011