Do you have and use a current phone book?

Just wondering because my mom and I had issues with a number earlier (her phone book from '09-'10 had the wrong number for the place, but my '10-'11 had the correct one). I think she's the only person I know that keeps a phone book, now.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Afraid so, lol and I still use my address book. I'm from the school of snail mail :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• I have one and actually had to use it. I had to look up the number for the sherrif's office in my county.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• No, I haven't had or used one in several years. Such a waste of paper and money.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• i have one and use it. we get one every year and i keep em.. guess i could always look online but sometimes i just use the book!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• ~*411*~... I use it!!! I do have phone books that build up in the coat closet because they come free on the door step? And than they come in handy under the head of the bed for my *Acid Reflux*
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I like having the book for one reason: Sometimes, you can't find the number online, especially if you live in a very small town. That was my issue earlier. I was trying to call the book store (at my community college) and we could not find the number online, or in my mom's older book.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• LOL@MamaClark
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2011