Chevy or Ford and why?

Chevy truck and Ford Mustang. lol cuz i like them

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 11:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like both but drive a Ford. The why is because I didn't want a min van (need to seat 6 of us) and I drive way too much to pay for gas in a SUV. Oh....and I love my car. lol
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was always a Chevy girl. Unfortunately when I was looking for my latest vehicle the best truck in my price range that had everything I needed was a Ford. I love my truck dearly, but it definitely has issues. I wish I could have this truck but it be a Chevy instead.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Ugh Ford-At least they circled the problem. Or my favorite FORD- Fix or Repair Daily. Never again will we own a Ford. I'm not sure about Chevys, but my mom's old Blazer is still in decent condition and I think it's a year older than me. Between the two I guess I'd go with Chevy.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2011

• we both have fords. my dh has an 88 150 and runs great. i have an 08 escape that i love!! we want to get a fusion or a mustang in the future. my fil is a diehard ford man, and thats what my dh grew up in. my fil taught my dh everything from the ins and outs of building and rebuilding ford vehicles.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My husband has always owned Ford trucks never had an issue with them. My brother is a Chevy man even though his Chevy's are in the shop half the time.lol
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• well never been in either so ill say ford just cus i like the name lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Chevy IS the heartbeat of America.
    F- Found
    O-On
    R- Road
    D- Dead
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 12:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Grew up in a Chevy family, for sure...we've had 1 Ford vehicle because it was used and cheap...it sucked.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 12:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Neither. I'm a Dodge lady! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Sorry but neither...I'm a foreign car girl. I tried though, I really did
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2011