wax, bleach or nair? help!

ok so, i have a little problem with my upper lip. it's not bad the hair there isn't any longer then the hair on the rest of my face it's just darker. i was thinking about bleaching but i have no idea how to do it and then i read that alot of people advise against it cause it just gives you a blonde mustache. but the hair there isn't any longer. so if your for the bleach how do you do it? i read that alot of women wax but would this cause it to grow back courser and thicker? i like to sound of the facial nair, anyone used it? i have had this sence jr. high but like i said it's not bad i think mostly i just notice it, but i would like to finally do something about it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Nair face cream works. It doesn't break your skin out, but, I would try it on a spot first. I am answering anon for a reason :) If you have hair on your face it will take it off, and it also makes you look younger,thats a plus.
    Anonymous

• Waxing wont cause it to grow longer or thicker. Bleach will only give you a blond stach. And you can still see it. Waxing will keep it away for weeks. It's a change in hormones that cause it to grow in. Look at the walgreens for the staach bleeching or waxing kits for your upper lip and follow the directions for it. If you choose to wax, buy " Bikini-Zone" cream and use it to prevent ingrown hairs and pimples before and after you wax.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Wax! My friend bleached her lip in high school (she had really dark hair) and it was SO noticable! It was so blonde! Nair just sounds painful. I heard it burns : /
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Nair face cream doesn't burn, sorry I didn't say that first.
    Anonymous

• Girl hair is hair wax that sucker. It will not grow back thicker or longer it just seems like it. If that myth was true then there wouldn't be any bald men. My cousin has a full on stash and she has been waxing for as long as I can remember. (Shes a hot chick if the guys only knew how hairy she is!!!) I wax with no issues. I buy the microwave kind it is 3.99 at the beauty supply store it is by Queen bee. You may have to get used to ripping the wax off your face but the hair stays away for at least three weeks before you start to see stubble. I love it and it is not expensive.
    Mocha2mom

Answer by Mocha2mom at 5:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I use epi-lady, or something like that. It works the BEST.
    Anonymous

• waxing is your best bet. i have the same probalem i have it done every 6 weeks or so right along with my eye brows. nair can leave a rash and bleach doesnt work.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Id use nads
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• thanks ladies! i think i'll go for the facial nair, i wax my eyebrows but if there is a less painful way i'm all for trying it!
    Anonymous