Um a little help please??

Well I am goign out to dinner and some of the people that will be there are relaly annoying! Is it too obvious that I can't stand them if I don't look at them or talk to themduring the dinner? Or will I squeek by because there are other people there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Just be nice and get through it......you can involve yourself in the conversation without talking directly to THEM. It will be over sooner then you know it......good luck, hopefully it goes well
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 5:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• just be polite and say hello but dont engage in any big time conversation,if there are other people with you ,you should be able to do this easily ,have a nice meal .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Just make sure you do not sit by them... be nice ....when you look at them think of a little kitten or puppy.. How could you ever be mean to a kitten or puppy! Remember what you sow is what you will reap... so be nice....
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 5:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yeah, be nice, be gracious. You will be proud of yourself afterwards.

Answer by Bmat at 6:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Why are you going if these people annoy you?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Just smile and be polite. But if they ask personal questions, blow them off with very general vague answers. DOn't tell them your business. Been there done that.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2008