Which is sexier?

(on a woman) long straight hair or long curly hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• depends on who the person is, more than likely curly
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It depends. I look really bad in curly hair. I think they both are pretty, as long as you have the face shape for it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yea i agree, and what looks better with your facial features.
    SexiSeaBeeWife

Answer by SexiSeaBeeWife at 5:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i think most men like the culy look , it makes the face look softer .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think it depends on personal preference. And it depends on the face too, certain faces can't pull off curly hair and vice versa.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I would LOVE to have long waive hair. My oldest DD has this dark long curly hair. you could pull out a curl and let go and it wound Boeing back in place. She had the prettiest curls I ever saw. My youngest DD had long straight hair it was nice and thick, it was strawberry blond. I always wanted that color. The perfect hair I think would be my oldest DDs curls with my youngest DDs color. Sadly I have neither. heavy sigh...............

Gramy6

Answer by Gramy6 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• curly..... im actually getting my hair permed again tomarrow for the winter i guess you could say lol and plus i have 2 kids under the age of two so i dont have time to blow dry and strighten my hair all the time this way i can put some moose and hair spray in it and go
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• wavey is sexier
    Anonymous