Pregnant on YAZ

well Long story short I had to be put on Yaz to regulate my periods back in august and this will be my third pack of pills starting tomorrow and what do you know I havent seen any signs of aunt flow Anyone else in here been on Yaz and gotten pregnant?

Shanamaria

Asked by Shanamaria at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• every BC isnt 100 % so no matter the brand yes its possible
    Anonymous

• regardless of what type of b/c there is always a chance. the chance goes up if you have been on medication, or have missed a pill or two. so you might wana sit back and think about it plus i guess you might wana take a pee test if its neg i would see your doctor there can be other things that make you miss your period that are seriouse.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2008