What do you think of this lol? adult content

Ok, so DH and I haven't been able to get frisky in a long time because of his work schedule and my class schedule. I was thinking of either making a card type thing or buying one or something and mailing it later today (Friday) to him (yes, to our PO box lol). He always checks the mail every other Saturday because of his pay check, and this is paycheck Saturday.

I was thinking of making it sort of like one of those love "coupon" things, like "I owe you one....." or "You and me, today, our bedroom, clothing optional." LOL I know it's pretty dumb, but I thought maybe that would demonstrate how desperate I'm getting for some one on one time lol. Plus I figure it will make him laugh. What do you think? Dumb idea? (Maybe I just really need sleep right now lol.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• That is a great idea because in a way I think he will feel frisky by having this control over getting those coupons...lol idk I love that idea. Its cute and fun - do it!
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 2:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• that isnt dumb. I think it is cute and you should do it.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Believe it or not, he'll love it! Guys like it when we women take control, you should do it, spice it up a little :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Go for it!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Aww thats cute.My DH will sometimes with the grocery list thats on the fridge he will post the time and say "See me" with a smiley face as our code so the kids won't figure it out.,
    cocoamom03

Answer by cocoamom03 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think he'll love it! I used to buy these little cards and put them in my hubby's wallet. Not sexy ones, but lovey ones. He loved it. He kept them, though most are lost now. I say you should do it!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• thats cute..and i bet it will work. i've done silly things like that before. once my dh was working on some cars (as he is always fiddling with em) and i felt i wasnt getting any alone time with him that week so i sent him a text saying "how about you come check my oil when your done with that one"..lol. and he did.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• That's a great idea! I still need to figure out something for my bf for our first valentine's day together and this is a GREAT idea thanks!
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 9:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• great idea!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I did that for my husband and he loved it!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011