I just want to stop vomiting for a little while? Please?

I hate morning sickness. It stopped a few weeks ago and has come back with a vegeance. I'm doing REALLY good if I can keep my PNV down, even if I take it at night. I don't wanna do the hyperemesis thing again, that SUCKED last pregnancy. Zofran doesn't even take the edge off. Any help?

BansheeQueen

Asked by BansheeQueen at 1:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A lot of moms here suggest preggie pops. I see a Chinese medicine practionner who told me if I ever had morning sickness, he could stop it. I hope you find something soon!
    Scribble

Answer by Scribble at 2:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I vomited for 4 months SOLID!!! I actually had to be hospitalized for dehydration so I know EXACTLY what you're going through!! I would eat salting crackers to coat my stomach first thing in the morning and that helped some. At one point it got so bad that like I said, I had to be hospitalized and I actually lost 23lbs my first trimester and my ObGyn gave me a prescription for an anti-nausea medication that worked pretty well. I'd see your OB and see what he/she thinks. GL
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I hated morning sickness too. I was hospitalized with both of my pregnancies because of intense vomiting. Have you tried finnegan (sp?)
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 7:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Try drinking ginger root tea. And if you can't stand the taste, even some ginger ale might help.
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 11:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2011