Early preggo symptoms..

I'm a bit concerned to say the least. According to my last period, I'm five weeks pregnant (confirmed by doc). My due date would be sept 29, over a week after DH deploys :( I'm hopeful that I'm farther along, cuzi had symptoms before it was possible to. My first baby the due date based off my last period was over two weeks incorrect. Is it possible for that to happen again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's definitely possible sweetie. Doctors are usually pretty close on figuring out due dates and conception dates but they're not 100%.
    courtloux_128

Answer by courtloux_128 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• A due date is just an estimated guess. It's not like an expiration date on a milk carton. It's normal for a baby to be due at 38 weeks-42 weeks. I haven't had a baby"on time" yet. I myself was born "late".
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It is possible. I just had my son Sept. 28 and he was due October 18, so he was about three weeks early according to my obgyn's estimated due date. However, when he was born, he was 7lbs 12 oz. and 21 1/2 inches. I figure they must have had my due date wrong since he was that big. You just never know.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My doctor went by my last period also, but i had pregnancy symptoms that weren't really suposed to happen until like a month later, so i think my doctors wrong also, or at least i'm hoping (: I'm due august 28th, so i guess we wil see, these babies pretty much just come out whenever they are ready
    AshleyMarie93

Answer by AshleyMarie93 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2011