so far...advice?

my SO just started going down on me. he's only done it twice so far, but it really isnt doing anything for me.. i know he doesn't really know what he's doing. sometimes during the session he gets the right spot. anyone have any tips or advice as to what might help and what your hubby/SO does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Show him the spot where you like to be touched. You have to guide them sometimes; if he knows, then you'll enjoy it more!! Have fun!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yeah, definately give him tips, my man is great at it, but sometime there some things that feel better than other so just be sure to let him know what you want and like at that moment. Give him plenty of coaching.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• When he is doing what you like tell him "just like that" or "keep doin that" and he will probably get the hint but you do have to talk to him or show him what you want in order for it to be good trust me men do not know this all on their own!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you're not comfortable saying the words, then make sounds so that he knows what it is that feels good, somehow let him know or he won't learn.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008