my hair gets oily..... whats good for oily hair??

ok ladies i wash my hair then the next day or two it gets oily whats the best sollution or shampoo and conditioner for it please need ya help it anoyes me

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try using some of Paul Mitchell's shampoos & conditioners I have this problem & they helped allot

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I have really oily hair. If I don't wash my hair every day, it looks really gross. I also have to do the whole "Lather. Rinse. Repeat." thing that is listed on the back of the bottle. If I don't wash it twice, it looks like I haven't washed it at all.
    I use Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoo and Conditioner. My mother and sister both noticed the difference after using it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I bought some hair freshening spray by Garnier because my hair gets oily at the roots but the ends are dry and I don't want to wash it too often, especially in winter. You spray it on the roots, and comb it through. For me, this really works.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My hair gets like that, too..but I have noticed a change since I switched shampoo. I use Aussie now, but when I used Pantene, my hair was more oily than it had ever been.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I use Aussie for my sons hair
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• aww ok thankyou ladies i haved heared of aussy shampoo im an Australian i come form australia and aussy is short for our country but i havent seen them around in our supermarket hmm
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011