PARTY QUESTION

I BOUGHT A SPONGEBOB PINITA AT WALMART IT HAS THE STRINGS ON THE BOTTOM OF SPONGE BOB WE ARE PUTING IT IN SIDE ARE HOUSE DOES THE KIDS PULL DOWN ON THE STRINGS ? ALLSO CAN THE KIDS USE A PUNCHING BAG GLOVE TO HIT THE PINITA? ALLSO I AM USEING A SCARF FOR BLIND FOLDING

THANK U AGAIN LADIES FOR THE WONDERFUL HELP

JACOBMOMMY354

Asked by JACOBMOMMY354 at 6:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ive never had one but ill bump u so it doesnt get lost x sounds fun btw
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I learned early on not to blindfold them because they can get dangerous.....but they beat it with a stick until it breaks open...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• The strings are meant to be pulled by one child at a time to release the contents inside. Those kind of pinatas are for smaller kids who aren't strong enough to strike it with the stick.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• They just pull the strings to make the pinata open, you don't need a blindfold. If you want to hit it instead, a punching glove probably won't work, you really need a stick. I wouldn't use a blindfold for that either because of the obvious safety concerns. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Use a wiffle bat ,less dangerous.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 6:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011