what were u like in high school ?

school busout going, geek, shy, cheerleader....

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 6:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was a loner, weird, angry, dysfunctional family, not well-liked by the teachers, yet quiet and blended into the woodwork...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Shy, a loner, no friends and the one sitting on the bench, reading poetry on my own. I was into metal music (still am) and totally anti social and not liking people (still am). I enjoyed highschool though cause I managed to do things my way and although everyone was pretty much afraid of me cause of the way I looked, I managed to get into the University which was my first choice and get my degree and not compromise in my life. I am still a hardcore metal fan, dress that way and I would never change for anyone. This must be one of the things I love about myself, that I kept true to what I believed in and liked no matter how unconventional it was and how much people hated it. :)
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 6:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was a loner in High School i didn't have any friends so i did my school work and went home, Then to make things worse my Mother died when i was in 10th grade so i really didn't want to be there. My High School years was very lonely and sad how i got thru it was i kept telling myself i had to finish for my Mother.
    bettyboop55148

Answer by bettyboop55148 at 6:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Outgoing cheerleader and volleyball player, loved my social life, didn't care about my grades and partied a lot.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was neutral. Had lots of people I talked and my own group of close friends. We were kind of in the stoner crowd. I wore huge wide legged pants, had my hair red and blue, blah blah. I was also kind of slutty but thankfully not with the guys that went to my school.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• shy with black hair and chubby. Now I have long blonde hair and weigh 25 pounds lighter and so that is why I went on fb, and got my satisifaction of showing them I am not shy and a bookworm anymore and married too.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was neutral, I wasn't popular, but I had my own group of friends. I was in some activities, I partied some, I got decent grades, but I wasn't a nerd.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• woohoo

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Like I am now. Quiet and reserved.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I went to a private catholic school and studied HARD to get EXCELLENT GRADES!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2011