How many people are members of Cafemom.com?

I'm sure it's posted somewhere, and probably been asked before. I'm just curious.

ladymomtraveler

Asked by ladymomtraveler at 6:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• 1000s, but only a few use each area or section. I see the same 100 or so people here every day. And that doesn't account for inactive users and multiple account users, as well.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:07 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• As of this reply 2,513,096 people have joined the site. I couldn't tell you how many are active though.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• there's no way even 10% of the 2million are using Answers. It the same people on here all the time all day long.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• That number is probably based on who signs up for the day. So many just phase out . One friend went on for the day and never ever went on cafe mom again. so I guess she is considered a member but in effect is not considered a real member.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• there's also all the trolls and "not-alloweds" and newbees, or just curious people that join up, never get caught/reported and/or rarely use the site except when they need/want to, but are counted amongst that number
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011