When you got pregnant did you have any funny symptom(s) that "alerted" you right away that you were pregnant?

For example, when I was pregnant with my son, right after conception (during 1st week or 2) I was suddenly a clutz, and I could comb through my hair without a single hair falling out. I didn't take the test for 3 more weeks, but I wasn't suprised at the results.

ladymomtraveler

Asked by ladymomtraveler at 7:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt like I was getting a urinary tract infection. I kept having to pee with little to nothing coming out. I also felt like my lower abs were getting tighter but I was really into pilates at that time so I dismissed it. But along came week 2 after conception and I was boiling hot in an office that was 61.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:15 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• For me, it was fatigue. I could barely walk across the room without taking a nap afterwords.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• sounds weird but any time I had sex it made me nauseous, only when I was pregnant
    CaaspersBaby

Answer by CaaspersBaby at 7:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I know about a week or two before found out (i was 5 weeks when i found out) my breast hurt really bad, and i was eating ALOT, but i didn't really think much of it. I remember my boyfriend joking on me when we were eating at a buffet because i ate like 4 lates and icecream, lol. But other than that nothing i'm 10 weeks and still haven't had morning sickness i just pee alot, and i guess i'm clumsy too, and very emotional
    AshleyMarie93

Answer by AshleyMarie93 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i craved sausage badly for like a month..my husband kept telling me I was pregnant but I swore I wasnt...he was right.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my first sign with my first pregnancy was sore boobs. god were they ever sore! i couldn't much less poke them without them hurting!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Almost everything made me nauseous, smells, food. I never feel that way so I knew both times something was up.

nodramamama311

Answer by nodramamama311 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• With my last pregnancy, I didn't think I was pregnant. Then, the phone rang. The fertility clinic called to tell me that my hormone level was so high that I was definitely pregnant with multiples. We had transferred 3 embryos and I was panicked that all 3 took. Scans showed 2 which made me a bit less nervous. There were a lot of complications with the pregnancy but I now have 2 healthy sons.

With my daughter, I had bad morning sickness from the start for months and lost weight.  With my sons, I never threw up.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Not funny symptoms, but I'm pretty sure I threw up for the first time w/in hours of conception! And kept going for 4 months.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• GO TO DO PIPI SO OFTEN.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2011