If you were sexually and physically abused,you have seeked treatment and are on meds with no support otherthan therapy and nothing is working. I'am a christian and am just dealing with this now. Is suicide wrong

I have tried everything all kinds of meds,therapy. We live in the same town and my husband won't move I cant take it anymore

bmillican70

Asked by bmillican70 at 7:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't assume to know God's stance on suicide. However, it is not the answer for what you are going through. It can take a long time to find the right remedy for you. How long has it been since it happened? If you don't mind me asking.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:03 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• *hugs*....Suicide is never the answer....keep trying....keep reaching out.....if moving is what you need and your husband won't....moving by yourself would be better than suicide....don't give up....praying for you....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• *hugs* Oh honey Suicide is never the answer as the PP said if you need to get away from him go. Sometimes we need to get totally away from the situation., Just to save ourselves.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• right now u feel alone,but ur not, god is with u and he wouldnt want u to take ur life , im here if u ever want to chat im a goodf listen and i know its hard with the ex hubby and drama but that will get better i been in that with the ex hubby and u feel like givin up but trust me dont ur better then that and if ur on cafemom im sure u have a lil one that needs his mommy
    gergoryfam03

Answer by gergoryfam03 at 8:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Keep up with the therapy, keep on the meds, keep talking, talking, talking to anyone you can!! Get it out, however often you need too. Do not think for one second, that taking your life is the answer:( Your life is worth living, against all odds, you are here...LIVE!! Live despite your abuse, live despite the person who did it to you, LIVE proud of who you are today. you survived what was done too....you have surpassed the abuse....remember how strong you are.
    You have a strength that has gotten you this far. Find that strength now...deep down it's in there. You are stronger than others who couldn't handle the stress of such abuse. Be a beacon of hope and strength for others in the same position.
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! HUGS!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No don't do it. Suicide is so permanent. :( Believe that God does not give us more than we can handle. Hugs and a prayer right now for you.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2011