If you still think the non-cable network news channels are unbiased...

Take a look at this collusion (video clip embedded)!!!

http://www.mrc.org/biasalert/2011/20110126125238.aspx

At the EXACT same time, ABC, NBC, and CBS reported that Obama's State of The Union speech sounded "Reaganesque!!" 

"During coverage of President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, all three broadcast networks, CBS, NBC and ABC, managed to compare the tone of the speech to that of Ronald Reagan. Reporters and pundits uniformly praised the supposed optimism of Obama."

NOT coincidentally, Obama invited journalists to lunch the day of the SOTU, any chance that's where they planned their evening talking points?!  Can we assume that Ezra Klein of JournOList fame had something to do with it?!

This should show anyone who solely relies on their local and national news to tell them everything they need to know really needs to discover how the internet works!  Let the 2012 brainwashing campaign begin!!  LOL

And look!  It's the latest edition of TIME magazine (or right)...what a "coincidence!!"  (sarcasm)

By the way, "Reaganesque?!"  Oh, please!!  If Obama was the president in the 80's people would be bowing at the STILL existing Berlin Wall!!  LOL

Don't forget to get your new campaign shirt!!

WTF Win The Future Obama 2012 T-Shirt

http://www.cafepress.com/+wtf_win_the_future_obama_2012_tshirt,504569550

(I'm off to work, talk amongst yourselves!) ;o)

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 7:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Having voted for Reagan I do believe Obama's state of the union speech was very much like Reagan.

Having voted for Reagan, I don't.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep thank God for FOX news and the internet.

I am still nauseated over the obama/reagan bs
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Reaganesque? LOL. I guess since I missed the speech I will have to trust that something about the SOTU made them think that. Isn't it the media who said that Reagan had symptoms of Alzheimer's while in office? Well, I read Obama's speech and I'm going to have to go with that. He certainly was pulling crap out of thin air, that's for sure.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If Obama really wants to be FDR, I have a little white house in warm srings he can start vacationing in.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:06 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Unbiased is a goal, NOT a reality. Anyone who believes otherwise doesn't understand human nature.

As to the Big Three glomming onto "Reaganesque".... that has a lot less to do with a conspiracy than it does with a lack of original thinking. They just copy each other.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Well, thank goodness for FOX. Everyone knows they are completely neutral, right?

Definately, thank goodness for FOX. We certainly need someone to expose the liberal BS spewed on the other news channels for what it really is.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't know anyone who is naive enough to believe ANYTHING to be unbiased....I don't think unbiased is even possible....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• WTF LOL that is so damn funny he fails as usual

I cannot believe that anyone would fall for the left media garbage of trying to paint O as centrist..he is a full fledge progressive...there isn't any 'change' there.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If he starts answering questions with "Well.." we'll know for sure.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:16 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• IMO, anything regarding TV news belongs in the entertainment section.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011