Baby Registry - How many places did you go?

Okay...so we did our first baby registry last night at Target and we are also going to register at Babies R Us on Sunday. There is only one Babies R Us in all of Omaha so that's why we did Target too.

How many places did you register for your baby and where?

BlandBaby

Asked by BlandBaby at 8:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 3 places...Target, Walmart, and Toys/Babies R Us. We just let people know to check Kmart for us if the item was at other stores but still on the list so it could be removed.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Just Babiesrus. I would have done other places but they didnt have anything that i liked. As far as the major items go
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I registered at 2. walmart and target. I had the same problem. There wasnt a babies r us very near and I didnt want people to have to travel to get my gift, so I picked 2 places that was easily accessible to everybody. I would say 2 or 3 places would be plenty to cover all your bases.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I went to Babies and Target. Mostly I actually went to Babies to pick thing out then searched for the items on Target and put it on whichever was cheapest, so my friends and family wouldn't be spending so much money.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• With my first pregnancy I registered at just Target, with my second pregnancy (right now), I am registered at Target and Walmart, I made a babies R us baby registry but then deleted it as I noticed things we're cheaper that I wanted elsewhere and alot of places don't have babies r us, so I just stuck with Target and Walmart (:

PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Toys/Babies R Us
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I'm going straight off of amazon since we have friends and family all over the place. Amazon has a universal registry button that you can click and register any product from ANY website and it will all be on your Amazon registry.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2011