Baby Bottles

Which baby bottles do you use? I keep hearing from so many people on what to use and I torn! I have heard Advent is best.....what do you think? Please help! Soon-to-be First Time Mom without a clue needs help here!

BlandBaby

Asked by BlandBaby at 8:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Dr Browns. IMO they were best for both my babies.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't spend a lot on one kind right now. What's good for one baby isn't good for another. For instance, my daughter had advent for her first, they were great. For her next one the only bottles that worked for him was the old Gerber.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We used Advent with our last 2 babies and vent Air with the first
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:30 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Avent has been the best for my two kids. I'd definately get the gold bottles thought, the white ones require a ring in the lip and if you forget (which i did many times) it will spill all over you!!
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Playtex Vent Aire or Dr Browns
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i liked the nuk ones they worke great and where the only ones mt dd would take.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I use Playtex Drop-Ins. They have worked the best for my children, especially with the type of nipples they use. My children didn't like the smaller nipples on other bottles, so I stuck with the Playtext Drop-In's. The inserts close in on themselves as the child drinks, which creates less air in the bottle that's going into your baby's system. That means that there's less likely a chance that your child will get gassy during and after a meal. They're easy to clean, easy to store, and easy to pack away and travel with. I've really liked them and knew before my first child was born that I'd be using them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Avent- there kinda expensive, but I never had any problems with tummy aches or anything like that.
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i used the playtex drop ins for all my kids
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 9:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It all depends on your baby, some babies will like the expensive brands better and some will like just the cheap ones, it will all depend on what your baby likes. My first daughter we bought two kinds of bottles, to see which one she liked best, which were Advent && My first years Soothie Bottles. She seemed to like them both and both did really well for her, but she seemed to do better with the Soothie bottles, I love these bottles, as they are the same shape as the pacifiers they give out in the hospital. I am currently pregnant with baby #2 and plan on doing the same thing with this baby, Soothie and Advent. (: Congrats and good luck
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2011