ANOTHER BIRTHDAY PARTY

SO I AM IN A DEBATE SHOULD I HAVE A SPONGEBOB THEME(I CANT STAND THE SHOW BUT 2YO DOES AND SO DOES DH) OR SHOULD I HAVE A HANDY MANDY/BOB THE BUILDER/CONSTRUCTION SITE(HE IS VERY INTERESTED IN DH'S TOOLS) AND HE WATCHES HANDY MANDY.

HE CANT TELL ME WHAT HE WANTS BECAUSE HE CANT TALK :(

2ndiapers

Asked by 2ndiapers at 8:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It depends on who you are inviting. I find SpongeBob inappropriate so my 2 year old wouldn't have any idea who he is and most of my friends feel the same way, but you know the people you are inviting better than anyone else would.

Answer by missanc at 8:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i vote for handy manny!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 8:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Handy Manny.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would go with Handy Manny - that is a cute show!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:34 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If you want to know your son's preference, put a handy manny toy and a sponge bob toy (must be relatively same size and function) in front of him, and see which one he picks. If you want a bunch of personal preference answers, of those two mine is Handy Manny. I'm not a sponge bob fan.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 12:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would go with anything to do with tools bc they have more stuff you can get and Plus I think its cuter and I HATE SpongeBob lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2011

• WE ARE DOING SPONGEBOB. (THE CAKE WAS CHEAPER) AND HE REALLY LIKES SPONGEBOB
    2ndiapers

Comment by 2ndiapers (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2011