How do you save a "screen shot" of a webpage??

So if you needed to get a screen shot of something, like someones webpage for advertisement or something how do you do it?? I've seen people somehow save wall posts and somehow stick them in these posts and whatnot.... how do you do that???

(tried right clicking, doesnt have option to save or copy since it's not a picture in itself)

Sweet_Hart478

Asked by Sweet_Hart478 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Technology

• I think you right click on it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• if you are talking about windows, hold down the ALT key and press the Print Screen key (upper right corner of standard keyboards, same row as the F1-F12 keys).
    After you press that Print Screen button, let go of the ALT key, open Microsoft Pain and paste your screen shot by pressing CTRL-V or going to Edit->Paste.
    You can open Microsoft paint by going to the Start Menu, click on Run, type mspaint, click OK.
    Let me know if you get stuck. If you tell me which version of windows you are using I might be able to help you better.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• BUMP!
    Sweet_Hart478

Comment by Sweet_Hart478 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• heres a real bump for ya but pp answered i think
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2011