I'm bleeding.. adult content

Sorry about the TMI but here is the deal
My period started the week before last lasted all through last week and here it is another week past and for the most part it stopped unless I move too much or scream ...Should I call the gyn? Or is this normal for the 1st period after baby (he is 2 months)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• Yep. It takes up to a year for your body to get back to normal.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yeah it can take awhile for your cycle to get back to normal. After I stopped taking the depo shot I had 3 heavy periods in 5 weeks before my cycle went back to it's usual 29 days
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My periods were really strange after I had all of my kids, it's pretty normal to have irregular cycles for about a year after delivering. If you are worried, by all means call your OB's office and let them know what's going on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:08 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I took to always wearing pads after my DD was born. I could never tell when my period was going to start or when I was gonna have spotting, etc. It's very normal.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:13 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Body has to recover after the baby!
    KKenty

Answer by KKenty at 11:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2011