• In the Spotlight:

what is wrong with me? adult content

I am due for my period today but i am not cramping however i am having backaches and lower stomach pains that is not cramps i dont want to jusmp to conclusion that i am pregnant.Could i be or is it just my period coming and me not ever feeling this way before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• give it a few more days.....my symptoms were a little different this month and it came later than expected GL :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• you could take a home pregnancy test to see if you are indeed pregnant.
    Sometimes, the period pain is different than what you are used to, but if you think something is wrong, go to your doctor.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep same here gonna wait a few days (SOOOO hard to do lol) and see if it comes or not. I have an IUD in so I dunno what's going on I know mine has actually been regular so this month is all outta whack lol Just wait a few days and still if nothing then I say take a home test or make an appointment with your doc! Good luck
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 10:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• TIME will tell! If you keep hurting, see your doctor soon.
    KKenty

Answer by KKenty at 11:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2011